The true idea of feminism

What feminism means to me is equality. Equality between me and my brother, equality between me and my man colleague, equality between me and my boy classmates. We both have the same enthusiasm, same willpower, and same energy. Equality between the sexes should be maintained everywhere and in every place. Feminism is actually a belief in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes. Both genders should be given equal opportunities in every field. 






Feminism remains to be a taboo topic in many conservative families. Feminazis are underrated in every society or being abused for their acts. And it should never make sense like the kitchen is for women and spaces are for men. Conservatives limit their rights to be in control of a man. And this is portrayed all over the world.

There are many cases, where females are not left on their own path. Is that because they have something extra?

STUPIDS!!!

Now, Let me give away a very small incident that actually remains to be a greater example of where feminism requires. It happened to me in my 8th std. I was asked by my boy classmate to take an eraser thrown by him beside me, I felt that the wrong done by him should be corrected by him and told him to come and take it. The reply given by him was so stupid as he said “a girl should comply and serve men”. The men of our era should never grow up like this. At the same time, the idea of feminism could never be accomplished without the participation of every single woman in the world.



Very small but maybe strong content...


Tuned in...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do Teens Admire, Idolize, and Worship Celebrities ???

Teen Paradise in Feedspot Top 50 Teen blogs

What Others Consider as Girl Things?