A Woman's Magic...

A woman of magics is no more...

She is my inevitable companion, my advisor in my bad times, my storyteller, my support, and my standard. My grandma, the charm one who gave me my mom...

She was a little child, wandering around us and updating us with her knowledge. In sometimes she makes me think about her old ideas with the new technology. She has been fondly called Ammamma by her children. I always wondered how a 70-year-old could be still like my younger sister in her thoughts, actions, affection, knowledge, and updates. She would defend us from telling out her actual age, she lies up her age as 64. She would have a library as her home. She has written 10 books. Her retirement was only to her job but not to her passion. She would not be free even on weekends, as she commits herself to some meetings. I was so proud of her in my days. I can't even undergo her loss. 
A wish I could ever have about life is to her back with us family once again. Her love towards us was boundless...

The thing I learned from her was to be active till our body restrict, don't ever mind society's gossip but be truthful and fruitful to serve your society with what you have, Be a shine...

The tales she told me taught me ethics, 
The books she bought motivated me to succeed.

Even she was a teen, in her style, thoughts, making, and in everything...

Even everyone in their house would have a charm like her but we are still not recognizing them. One's value is known when it is no more...

Help me in my struggles,
Enjoy me in my success,
Love me every time,
The Universe would 
never forget you,
You are my breath, 
You are my love,
Never Let me down...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do Teens Admire, Idolize, and Worship Celebrities ???

Teen Paradise in Feedspot Top 50 Teen blogs

What Others Consider as Girl Things?